"Specialization in the conception, implementation and support of sophisticated integrated Human Resources, Payroll, Workforce Management, Pension, Talent Management, Self-Service Portals systems
using the best proven industry standard tools, with a total commitment to quality before volume."
- Unchanged mission since 1984
- Quality of life
- for employees
- for clients
- for shareholders
- for suppliers
- Quality of products before volume of business
- Profitability is the key to stability and quality
- A strong financial structure is required for perspective
- Software only
- Highly specialized in HRIS only
- Management by presumption of competence and honesty
- Best available industry standard tools
- Dealing with large employers
- Delivering the goods 100% of the time
"If DLGL serves the real best interests of
its clients, the long term interests of DLGL will also be served."
- DLGL tops list of Small and Medium Employers in Canada
By Aon Hewitt and Queen’s School of Business
2015, 2014, 2013
- DLGL ranked #1 - "Best Workplaces 2008"
Published by the Great Place to Work ® Institute Canada.
- Best Employer in Province - Permanent Pantheon Award, "All Categories"
2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
Sponsored by Towers Watson, the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés, Les Affaires Newspaper in partnership with Emploi-Québec
- Canada's Best Managed Companies - Platinum Club Member
2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
An elite group of Canadian-owned and managed companies that consistently excel in every aspect of business
- Best Employer of the Year in Province
Awarded by Affaires PLUS Magazine and Watson Wyatt
- Canada's Best Managed Companies
2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999
Sponsored by Deloitte & Touche, CIBC Commercial Banking, National Post
and Queen's School of Business
- Best Employer of Quebec
Affaires PLUS Magazine
- Vendor of the Year Award
Awarded by the International Human Resources Information Management Association (IHRIM)
A recognized leader in the industry for the quality and the scope of its product and services.
Over 1,090,000 individuals serviced by VIP in Canada and the United States.
Our Market Position
- Providing a Human Capital Management / HRMS solution to large Canadian employers with complex needs that exceed the constraints of non customizable software.
- Being the alternative to the behemoth ERP solutions such as SAP, Oracle and PeopleSoft, DLGL delivers the highest quality software and services while proudly maintaining its position as the lowest cost provider within the industry.
- Offering best of breed functionality such as Employee Self-service, Manager Self-service, Performance Management, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Succession Planning, Career Planning, Training and Development Management, Time and Attendance Management, etc., all within a single database and single application; DLGL’s VIP is a truly integrated HRMS software.